A few special "thank you" notes! Montgomery Media and DecoratingDiva




I'm a little behind in paying special thanks to a few folks who have been very kind and generous to me lately with regard to my art and/or art 'happenings'. I definitely want to publicly thank Kaitlyn Foti from Montgomery Media for the artist feature in the Times Chronicle. When Kaitlyn called me at home, I answered some of her questions so quickly, I don't know how she was able to keep up. But, she pulled together a wonderful article about how some of my pieces were selected to appear on television (FOX's "Past Life" and SYFY's "Warehouse 13") and in an upcoming movie. I appreciate her phone call and the article that she wrote. Thanks so much Kaitlyn!



I also want to say a special "thank you" to Carmen of DecoratingDiva.com. Carmen has a wonderful site dedicated to design, style and interior decorating. Wonderful tips and articles. I was so honored to receive a request for an interview....but, I was also terribly intimidated given some of her recent 'spotlights'. Nonetheless, I answered her questions and am thrilled to be her March featured artist. Thank you so much Carmen. Hope everyone checks out your great site for design tips, trends, and more!

Comments

  1. that's nice of u to take the time to say take you to some people that have helped you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment