DIY Lace Crochet Covered Ornament Pattern Tutorial ( harp solo Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella)

To view additional designs and purchase more patterns for standard and oversized globes & ornaments, please see my pattern pages at  Ravelry and Amazon



Two pattern books with several of my crochet lace cover patterns are now available.

Patterns are available for purchase on both Ravelry and Amazon

If you’d like to see more tutorials, please subscribe or comment below.  Thank you.  

I love these lace crochet covered ornaments. They have such a romantic and elegant look to them.  They look beautiful displayed in a set, hung on a tree, displayed as a window decoration or mobile.  Great for Christmas and other holidays, but equally beautiful at other times of the year.  

Ornaments come in many different diameters.  I tried to choose an easy pattern that would fit the standard globe ornaments....about 2.5 inches in diameter.  

Enjoy!

In case you are interested, this is the white crochet thread I used. I’ve used this silver thread as well.   I also just bought this set of ergonomic crochet hooks.  Although, I have the basic aluminum hooks as well.  It often depends on how long I’ve been crocheting and whether my thumb or wrists feel sore.  I like both sets.  

The background harp music is me (an adult beginner) practicing “Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella”.


Disclosure: I participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to products that I endorse. In most cases, these are items that I created, or have purchased for use in a product.



To learn more about my patterns, please see my Pages on  Ravelry and Amazon


Comments