Framed Art Tiles Available on Amazon.

I’ve reintroduced some of my art tiles on Amazon. These look great alone or displayed as a multiple set.  They can withstand heat if you’d like to use them as hotpads or trivets.  The framed art tiles can be displayed on the wall using a small nail hole on the back, or displayed on a table top by inserting a small dowel rod (included) into the bottom most hole on the back to create an easel-type display.

A total of 26 are currently available in small quantities on Amazon.  Please contact me if you are interested in my other designs.

Disclosure: I participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to products that I endorse. In most cases, these are items that I created, or have purchased for use in a product.





















Comments