Two (2) Whismical Pop Folk Art Dog Paintings - SUPER CUTE!

Click here to bid on this painting.

Up for
your consideration: Two paintings from my Whimsical Pop Folk Art Dog
Collection.  The first painting features a dog enjoying a dip in
the pool complete with lemonade and floating duck raft.  I used a
boston terrier as my inspiration for the dog.  This is from my
"When you are away, your dogs will play" series.  Great painting
to kick off the summer!



The second painting offered in the same 'best offer' auction is a
bubble-bath scene with three terrier-ish dogs.  I didn't use a
specific dog as a model for these dogs, I just wanted something
whimsical and fun. 



Both pieces are offered in the same auction.  Great chance to get
two for the price of one!  Submit your best offer today.



Two Paintings

Join me for a Swim? and

Triple Clean.

Comments