New Tshirt Designs for Woot's HOME Derby. Please vote.



Derby theme: Home. I was feeling nostalgic and when I saw the Derby theme of HOME, I thought of the MASH (Mansion/Apartment/Shack/House) paper game that we used to play in school where you'd play to predict future events including the type of home in which you'd live. Hopefully the voters will remember this game. I remember playing a folded paper version, but I can't remember how to fold it correctly. Anyone remember?

I included two MASH designs. The first one like a blueprint of the Mansion, Apartment, Shack and House with one light aglow in each home type. The second design allows the user to play the game directly on the shirt (if they so desire)

Play it again....right on your shirt! I was feeling nostalgic and when I saw the derby theme this week I thought of the old MASH game I used to play in school. If you've played the game, you might remember that MASH stands for Mansion, Apartment, Shack and House. One version of the game had the home type determined along with 3 other events. (Names, Numbers, Vehicle ...for example.) The names would predict your future spouse, the number would predict the number of kids and the vehicle type would determine your family's mode of transportation.

I played the folded paper version along with the spiral version. I displayed the spiral version in this design. Go ahead and play it directly on the shirt. Choose the 3 topics in addition to home type. Fill in the blanks with the player's information. Count the number of spirals from the center (in my design this is 4) and starting with the mansion symbol start crossing off each 4th entry until only one of each topic remains. Circle them and this predicts the player's future. Corny....I know....but I loved this game when I was younger. :) Hope others remember it.

Comments