Our Lady Liberty - Art Deco Cubist Painting inspired by September 11th


"Our Lady Liberty" is an art deco cubist painting that I originally created shortly after September 11th, 2001. It shows the statue of liberty with buildings and sections of the American flag in the background. I think the painting captures the initial 'shattered' feeling that may of us had after seeing and hearing about the events of 9-11, but the image of lady liberty and the colors still provide a sense of optimism of the future.

This image is available in as a poster or canvas print. Also available as a giclee print. Additional framed prints in 14x17 or 11x13 are available in my etsy shop.



Today, I listed a new art glass pendant featuring "Our Lady Liberty" Additional pendants can be found in my shop.

Stay up-to-date on Twitter and on Facebook.

Comments