Exciting News!

Got a mention in A.D. Amorosi's "Icepack" section in Philadelphia's Citypaper! Thanks A.D.! The section has a bunch of art news and happenings in the Philadelphia area. I really appreciate the mention. The start of the section isn't exactly G-rated, but the rest of it is! Very exciting!

New for May!

On Sunday, May 3rd, I'll drop items off at the Curiosity Shoppe on 4th Street near South Street in Philadelphia. My items will be part of the late-spring/early-summer art rotation. A gallery opening reception for the new artist works will be on May 22nd at 9 pm. Live music and refreshments will be on hand. Hope you can join in on the fun!

Received a call from the Media Arts Council to display my artwork at Picasso Restaurant in Media, PA for the month of May. I'll hang the paintings on Thursday, May 7th in anticipation of their 2nd Saturday art stroll on May 9th. If you are in the Media area, please stop by the restaurant to see the newest paintings. Big public thank you to Milkboy Coffee, Ardmore for including my artwork in their newsletter. This is how the Media Arts Council found my work. So, thanks Tommy and Jamie. I appreciate it!

-kristen

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the mention in the newspaper, Kristen! I see you are busy, busy as usual. Good for you! I don't have enough work to hang in one show/gallery, let alone all the places you are. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news Kristin! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment