New paintings - Just Added - Arts in the Park (June 7th)



I've been working on some new paintings both for my online boutique on etsy and the upcoming "Arts in the Park" festival in Elkins Park, PA. I'll be booth #14 at the show which has 50 juried artists, crafters, sculptors and more. Please be sure to stop by and see me if you attend the show.

I look forward to seeing you.

Here are a few of the newest pieces that were added to etsy over the past few hours.




Stay up-to-date on Twitter and Facebook.

To see more original works, framed ceramic tiles and handcrafted jewelry, please visit my etsy online boutique.

Comments

  1. I will never tire of viewing your work, especially your treescapes, Beautiful, just beautiful. Hope you have a good show at the Arts in the Park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen! I blogged about you on design style guide yesterday!!

    http://designstyleguide.blogspot.com/2009/05/abstract-beauty.html

    Come and by my blog and say hi sometime...

    www.greenislandstudios.blogspot.com
    Best wishes
    Jo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen!

    I think your blog is beautiful. Can I put up a link from my blog to yours? I paint too.

    Regards ^_^
    Eugene
    portalite@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment