Handmade Childrens Baby Book -- An Illustrated Lullaby




I'm excited to offer a few handmade versions of my book "Oh Sweet Child of Mine". This book is available as a soft-cover book, but I created a few handmade versions to be sold on etsy.

"Oh Sweet Child of Mine" is an illustrated lullaby. I wrote this for my daughter and sang it to her many times when she was young. Now she sings it to herself. Included in the book are my illustrations, drawings (featuring my daughter) and graphic designs. The book page sizes are 4 inches wide by 6 inches tall and there are 24 pages in the book. The overall book is about 5 inches by 7 inches.

This book is likely best handled by the adult when read to the child. Given that it is handmade, it is somewhat delicate and should be kept more as a keepsake then a daily read. Each page of the book is protected by a plastic sleeve. The book is bound in a very soft blanket-like fleece. Ribbons are on the side-edge to allow the book to be tie-closed.




This will make a sensational gift for a new mom, mom-to-be, or just a very special birthday gift to a young child. A perfect addition to a nursery library.


I currently have each of the books pictured above. Additional pieces can be customized upon request. I'll hand sign each book and dedicate the book to a particular child if requested. Very few of these handmade versions of the book will be created.

Please convo me if you have a special request or any additional questions about this listing. -kristen

Comments