Thank you to Cindy at BeatnikBoutique


Thank you to Cindy at BeatnikBoutique for featuring my artwork on her blog today. I appreciate the kind words and the enthusiasm for my artwork.

Cindy is a talented jewelry designer and although we create different works of art, we share a passion for the earthy, natural palette. Many of her current pieces use colors that I use in many of my paintings. Take this gorgeous piece for instance:
The sage green, olive and rich, rustic burnt red are colors that you'll often find in my earthy tree landscapes like the one featured above.



Another piece that I am immediately drawn to is this amazonite bracelet. The colors are rich and dramatic and the design is bold yet elegant. I love the mix of colors and have definitely used combinations from these stones in my artwork. "The Pond" is one image that comes to mind with colors found in this amazonite piece.

Thank you again Cindy for featuring me on your blog today. I enjoy your jewelry and enjoy chatting with you about our passions.

Wishing you continued success! -kristen


Visit BeatnikBoutique. Connect with Cindy On Twitter.
Visit Kristen Stein Fine Art. Find me on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful feature! You are SO much better at this than I am! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment