Harry Potter's Diagon Alley comes to Elkins Park, PA (Montgomery County)





If you are a fan of the Harry Potter books and you live in Philadelphia or its surrounding suburbs, you might want to make your way to Elkins Park, PA for very special recreation of Diagon Alley. For the past two years one of our neighbors (a talented set, prop and costume maker) has been working on recreating Diagon Alley from the Harry Potter series of books. There will be a "Neighbors' Preview" Halloween night and then a public 'walk-through' on November 1st. The hours are 6:00 to 9:30 p.m. on both nights.



Once the 'walk-throughs' are complete, the University of Pennsylvania Museum will receive the entire set for their Harry Potter Exhibit.

Admission is free, but any donations raised at the event will benefit The Woman's Shelter of Montgomery County.



I know the designer has been working tirelessly to complete the project and I look forward to seeing it in person.


Follow Me!


Bookmark and Share

Comments

  1. How awesome! Wish I was close enough to check it out :-) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I like this article but..
    last night i went to the midnight premiere of harry potter and the half blood prince! I was honestly so disappointed! was it just me or did it seem very choppy and for some reason didn't feel like it was a harry potter movie. Don't get me wrong some of the parts in it were either really funny or somewhat scary but i really was not satisfied. I don't know, what did you think?? Am i wrong? Give me your opinions..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment