Artwork to be used on Set of "Past Life" airing soon on FOX

Updated 1/5/10
New information thanks to @MJRose. Looks like FOX's "Past Life" will air on Thursdays after Bones. Here's the 2010 network television schedule. The pilot is set to air on February 11th at 8pm EST, but will regularly air at 9pm on Thursdays after Bones.

This looks like an exciting new show that blends a little bit of House, M.D. with CSI and Ghost Whisperer. It is based on the novel "The Reincarnationist" by M.J. Rose.

15 of my prints, tiles and original paintings were purchased for use on the set, but I do not know in which episodes they will appear. My guess is that the earliest few episodes were already filmed before the set designer purchased my art.

I hope that folks can help in the scavenger hunt to try to find them. :) I'm looking forward to watching the episodes....not only because the show sounds exciting, but because it will be fun to try to find the art! Be sure to post a reply if you recognize any of the artwork in the scenes. The more eyes the better. haha!

Many thanks to Bonanza Productions for selecting some of my pieces to adorn their sets. It's really quite exciting! Thank you also to M.J.Rose for tweeting a message to me about the show dates.

Follow Me!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

  1. I'll be watching . . . sounds like a great show AND it sounds like they have great artwork for us to see while watching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trudy! Remember to let me know if you see any artwork. There's quite a variety, but hopefully they'll use some of the pieces! I'll have to have think of some kind of reward for those who 'spot the art'. haha! -kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked cool! You're really getting to be known on the TV circuit. :) It really shows how fresh and contemporary your work is. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! I can't wait to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am looking forward to watching Past Life too

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really shows how fresh and contemporary your work is.

    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment