2 New Images added to the Framed Art Tile Collection



Two new images added to the my collection of framed ceramic art tiles. These two tiles were created with paintings that I made about 2 years ago. I had a special request for prints of these paintings and I thought they were make great tiles. The bright red and orange landscape coupled with the dark purple and turquoise highlights look great in the stained cherrywood frame.

These small format artworks would look great in a small space needing a burst of color. They are ideal for the wall, or even as a desk or tabletop (with included dowel-rod for easel display). The tile is heat and waterproof if you should like to use the artwork as a trivet or hot pad.

Click here to see all tiles currently in the my art tile collection.

Follow Me!


Bookmark and Share

Comments