A few new 'wearable art' pieces for Spring 2010.



As I was working on new jewelry items for the recent Sugarloaf Craft Festival as well as some local boutiques, I made a few extra pieces for my online shop. I wanted to make some fun jewelry pieces that mimic the look of some of my paintings. A sort of 'wearable' version of my art. I just love how they turned out.

The piece above is called "Goodbye Fall, Hello Spring". I love that the floral glass beads are soft and muted in earthy hues that allow this piece to be truly a year-round necklace. Warm colors of fall, but in leaves and flowers that welcome the warmer spring days.



"Elemental" inspired by the elements : Earth, Wind and Water. This crocheted wire necklace choker is contemporary, colorful and definitely noticeable.


"Candied Garden" : A bright, fun whimsical piece inspired by my series of "enchanted garden" paintings.

Comments