New Handbags with Custom-Printed Fabric.



I am excited to offer new handbags, purses and clutches handmade by me using professionally printed cotton fabric featuring my original paintings and illustrations.

Details:
  • Wooden Heart Shaped Handles.
  • Custom cotton fabric featuring artwork by Kristen Stein.
  • Fabric enhanced with stiffening fabric to maintain shape and provide more durable wear.
  • Fully-lined.
  • Cover can be removed for easy cleaning.
  • Cover snaps in place with sturdy snaps and can be interchanged with my other covers.


Recommended Care:
If cover needs cleaning, hand wash with cool water. Lay flat to dry. Iron as needed.

Dimensions:
Handbag (without handle)approximately 9.5"x 7.5" x 5.5"
(with the handle the overall height is about 11")
Handles measure approximately 7" x 3" (above the fabric)

Pictured here:
  • Enchanted Garden Back to Back (SOLD)
  • Enchanted Garden : 4 Birds (Available)
  • Alice's Secret Garden (Available)

*NOTE* Custom requests using other paintings or images from my portfolio are welcome. Please browse my shop, or visit StudioArtworks.com to view my portfolio and request another design for the fabric. (Please allow up to 4 weeks for custom requests.)

Comments

  1. I am sure as a fellow fashion enthusiast, you know that Jospehine Baker, was an African American woman that became the toast of Paris after an extremely humble beginnings. You may also know she loved men, which Ayele also appreciates by offering designer bags for men as well.
    replica handbag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colorful prints, perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment