New Clutches with Custom-Printed Fabric added to handbag collection.



I am excited to offer new handbags, purses and clutches handmade by me using professionally printed cotton fabric featuring my original paintings and illustrations. (See my other listings for matching handbags.)



Medium-sized clutch bag Details:
-- 4.5 to 5 inch silver metal purse frame
-- Gusseted bottom to provide greater width and allow bag to stand on its own.
-- Custom cotton fabric featuring artwork by Kristen Stein.
-- Fabric enhanced with stiffening fabric and fleece to maintain shape and provide more durable wear.
-- Fully-lined.
-- Artist/Designer label
-- Various sizes: Designs pictured include triangular, hexagonal, and curved top designs.

Approximate Dimensions:
The shorter 'Curved Top': 4.5" x 6" x 3"
Hexagon-shaped: 6" x 6" x 3.5"
Triangle-shaped: 6" x 7" x3"

Recommended Care:
If cover needs cleaning, hand wash lightly with cool water. Lay flat to dry. Iron as needed.



*NOTE* Email me if you are interested in a size other than what is pictured here, or if you would like to add a wristlet or chain. (cost will vary) Custom requests using other paintings or images from my portfolio are welcome. Please browse my shop, or visit StudioArtworks.com to view my portfolio of images to request another design for the fabric.
(Please allow up to 4 weeks for custom fabric requests.)

Comments

Post a Comment