Art for the Cash Poor 11 - This Weekend in Philadelphia.


I'm excited to be participating in InLiquid's 11th "Art for the Cash Poor". This event features art, photography, fashion, crafts and more from local Pennsylvania artists. All items are priced at $199.00 or less. The event takes place in the Crane Arts Building located at 1400 N. American Street in Philadelphia, PA.

I will be displaying my work in the "Green Area" on Saturday, June 12 from 1 - 6 pm. My Booth is #57 and is located outside near the food, beverages and music.

If you live in the area, we'd love to have you stop by and support your local artists.

Bookmark and Share

Follow Me!

Comments

  1. Oooh, I wish I lived near by. I'm in PA, but just a little too far :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes well for you Kristen! It has been a long time since I've been in Philly....My daughter and I used to go to the Philadelphia Zoo when she was little. And of course there were school trips to the mint and to Franklin Institute. I remember walking through the human heart chambers exhibit....I wonder if it is still there..?? Missing it all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsten - The heart exhibit is still there. We were just at the Franklin a couple of weeks ago and the kids love walking through the heart chambers. The zoo is great too! We also love to go to Adventure Aquarium. (It's actually in NJ...but just across the river.) Wish you were going to be here for the show. You'd enjoy it! -kristen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment