New Today :: Custom Fabric Shoulder Bag with Chain Size 9x11x5


I am excited to offer new handbags, purses and clutches handmade by me using professionally printed cotton fabric featuring my original paintings and illustrations. (See my other listings for other handbags and clutch designs.)

Shoulder Bag with Chain:

-- 6 inch silver metal classic purse frame

-- 30 inch metal shoulder chain

-- Gusseted bottom to provide greater width and allow bag to stand on its own.

-- Custom cotton fabric featuring artwork by Kristen Stein.

-- Fabric enhanced with stiffening fabric to maintain shape and provide more
durable wear.

-- Fully-lined.

-- Various sizes: Designs pictured include the shoulder bag with chain design. See my other listings for other versions.

Approximate Dimensions of the bags pictured:

Shoulder Bag with Chain : approx. 9" x 11" x 5"


Fabric featured in this listing:

Bag 1. Alice's Secret Garden

Bag 2. Fashionista

Recommended Care:

If cover needs cleaning, hand wash with cool water. Lay flat to dry. Iron as needed. Due to the hamdmade nature of these items, please do not overstuff the bags. This size is idea for the essentials, but it is not meant to carry a large load.

*NOTE* Contact me if you are interested in a size other than what is pictured here, or if you like to discuss other strap or wristlet options. (Additional charges may apply.)

Custom requests using other paintings or images from my portfolio are welcome. Please browse my shop, or visit my portfolio on StudioArtworks.com to request another design for the fabric.
(Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for custom fabric requests.)

Comments