New Twisted Bangle Cuff Bracelets


I am excited to offer my art glass tiles as fashionable cuff bracelets. The buyer can choose any image from my existing art glass tile designs.

The twisted bangle adjustable cuff bracelets are made of heavyweight silver- or gold-plated metal. Each piece is signed on the back of the glass tile. The glass tiles measure approximately 1 inch square. They are not fully-waterproof so the jewelry should not be worn while showering or swimming.



Please see my shop for original artwork, custom-printed handbags and other handcrafted jewelry.

Choose from one of the designs shown below. (The images are my pendants, but the same glass tile will be used for the bracelets.)

Comments

  1. Great idea. Love your new bangles in your shop. Very creative and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Kristen! Very creative way to display your art in a bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment