2011 Fine Art Calendar with Choice of Display Unit.



I am pleased to introduce my new 2011 fine art calendar featuring 12 prints created from my original artwork. Each of the 13 sheets measure 4x6 inches. There are 12 sheets for Jan-Dec and then a single sheet that shows all 12 months. This is a convenient sheet to display on the back of the calendar display for a quick year 'at-a-glance'.

At the end of each month,  the images can be trimmed and framed to create your own small format art collection.  The calendar pages were professionally printed on FujiColor Crystal Archive Paper.

The buyer can choose 1 of 2 display options.




Option 1 : Clear Acrylic Holder with Easel Back. (Great for tabletop or desk display)

Option 2 : Acrylic Holder with Magnetic Back. (This would work well to display the calendar on the refrigerator or filing cabinet, etc.) 









Follow Me!




Bookmark and Share

Comments

  1. they look beautiful! I have my tile close by...I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristina! Thanks so much for the comment. I love making these calendars. It's fun to go through the portfolio and choose images that seem to reflect the season. I chose the Fauvist Tuscany for August. Then, next year, it will remind us of the fun trip we took to Italy this summer. :)

    I love seeing your works in my dining room. They are so lovely and make me smile whenever I see them.

    -kristen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment