Two New Prints - LATTE LOVE - for the Coffee Lovers & Valentine's Day.

A Whole Latte Love!

A dear friend of mine named Christy gave me a fun stencil of a heart for Christmas.  The stencil fits perfectly atop most coffee mugs and lets you sprinkle a little love on the frothy goodness of a cafe latte or cappuccino. I've been making them for just about everyone who stops by my house for a chat or coffee break.

I bought two oversized rustic mugs from the beautiful Helen and Allen of Groundhog Blues Pottery and loved how the warmth of the nutmeg and chocolate worked with the speckled mugs.  So, I snapped a few shots of the coffee lattes before the sweet little hearts started to fade away.

I Love You a Latte!


I added a few fun layers and vintage effects and retro font to give these little Valentine's Day images extra fun. They'll make a great print for your loved one this Valentine's Day, or for anyone who especially loves their frothy coffee.

These are available up to size 16x16.  The larger prints (8x8, 11x11 and 16x16) are available through my Imagekind portfolio and are available as prints on paper or canvas and you can choose to purchase them unframed, or matted and framed.  You can also purchase smaller prints on canvas (size 5x5 or 8x8) through my etsy shop or directly through my website at StudioArtworks.com.

2in1: Both "A Whole Latte Love!" and "I Love You a Latte!" as a single print.
I also created a single print with both images.  This would look great in a coffee shop, cafe or kitchen. It's available up to 48" wide!

Thanks for looking!


Follow Me!



Bookmark and Share

Comments

  1. how fun, I but you guest have been very surprised..neat idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment