Adorable and Functional!

Rita from RitasCreationsonEtsy contacted me about trading something from my etsy shop for something from her etsy shop. I, of course, found something immediately that I loved and could put to good use.  I've been wanting reusable snack bags for my daughter's lunch bag.  Rita makes the perfect sizes for sandwiches and snacks. They can be rinsed out, washed and used again and again.  My daughter loves them! (I'm saving the coffee-themed ones for me.)


I also picked out these adorable cupcake potholders.  I almost don't want to use them in fear of getting them dirty. They are so cute! If Rita doesn't currently have any available for purchase, just send her a note. I'm sure she'd love to create a custom order just for you.

Comments

  1. I have a set of those cupcake potholders in a different pattern and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have purchased the potholders for my DIL and she loves them! Great post Kristen!!!

    Karen
    http:www.jmjcreations.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the blog post Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very nice purchase. I want to purchase the colors as i like to do the
    Painting and Decorating
    .This is also a very nice stream to be selected as the career.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a nice and creative arts of atmospheric landscape paintings. I would like this paintings and i hope this blog is helpful for my Groupon NYC business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Painting is a very nice and creative art and i would like all the painting. I hope this blog is useful for my Air Duct Cleaning 33067 business.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very nice blog and it was really adorable function. I would really like it and i hope this info is really helpful for my One Source Vitamins business.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment