Easy DIY Recycled Christmas Card Paper Globes Ornaments or Centerpieces Tutorial (bonus harp solo of Ground in F)






Video photo Tutorial Available. Click on picture below to be redirected to the video on  my YouTube Channel.








EBook with crochet ornaments now available. 

Fun craft to use up old Christmas Cards, or to reuse stiff wrapping paper or outdated calendars.  These 3D paper globes (ornaments or centerpieces) are fun and easy to make.  Thank you to my daughter who provided the harp solo for this video.  I recorded it when she was 13 and preparing for an audition.  Enjoy! We will try to add more fun projects complemented with harp music.  


The harp music is Ground in F with Variations by Purcell.


Disclosure: I participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to products that I endorse. In most cases, these are items that I created, or have purchased for use in a product.

Comments