New Collection of Lace Crochet Pattern Books




New Crochet Pattern Books Now Available!These can be purchased on Amazon or on Ravelry.



When I am not painting or drawing, you can usually find me crocheting.  My closet is filled with garments and accessories that I have crocheted over the years.  I love wearing the finished garment, but I often have more fun coming up with the pattern or executing the finishing touches.  It’s sort of like a game where you develop the strategy as you play.  I thought I would start a collection of some of my original patterns.

All are available on Ravelry. Or, on Amazon as ebooks or in Paperback. See links below or save to your Ravelry Library.

I participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books & more, and affiliated sites.


Comments