Shop update :: limited quantity of framed ceramic tiles

 I will be updating my online shop with art & jewelry items featuring my artwork.   The quantities will be limited and based on inventory that I have on hand. Most were previously made to show at art festivals, gift shops or galleries.


The current shop update features a few of my framed ceramic tiles.  The are 4.25” square set in a 6x6x0.5 inch stained cherrywood frame.  Artwork is signed by the artist, Kristen Stein. Can be displayed on wall with pre-drilled hole, or on tabletop with included dowel rod. Supports hot dishes if you'd like to use as a trivet. 


Here are a few of the framed tiles included in this shop update.$15/each.  All orders ship at a flat-rate of $6.95.





Also on Instagram @kristensteinart (art) @kristensteindesigns (crochet patterns)


Comments