Crochet boho Backpack - using diy hardware, 2-sided hook and Ribbon yarn

  

Pattern Now Available 
On Ravelry & Amazon.



The hardware, hooks and yarn (Ribbon) are linked in my bio.  

Update on the backpack Here’s the bag so far : I used a 2-way stitch with a double-sided crochet hook to make a strong secure stitch.  I also used a pre-shaped base to give extra support and prevent the bottom from sagging. (The yarn, base and special hooks are linked in my bio.) The stitch is reminiscent of a full-stitch in Tunisian crochet or the Gobelin stitch in needlepoint.  It gives a nice woven appearance with dominant vertical stitch. .

. Yarn, backpack hardware and hooks are linked in bio if you want to make your own.


Stitch Demo Video

I made a second one in orange.  This one is a little taller.










Comments